Thursday, August 9, 2012


Joh 10:9  I am the gate. All who come in through me will be saved. Through me they will come and go and find pasture.

As Christian Business professionals I remember when we had Goats and they heard me call, they knew the sound of my Dad and my Voice, and they would come running, to be let in the barn or let out to the pasture.
Like them God calls us with His Voice in His scriptures, but the sign of the sheep that they are being led by a Good Shepard is the tone and the width of their belly, None of our livestock was scrawny or look sickly because of the lack OF nutrients they ate till they were satisfied.
Same with God people, if where you are at, all you see is calamity, all you experience is Lost after Lost, set backs.
at some point you must ask, ARE YOU BEING LED BY THE THIEF OR THE SHEPARD

THE THIEF WONT LEAD YOU TO PASTURES, BUT ONLY TO THE PIN.

IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LIVING IN THE PIN ASK GOD, TO LEAD YOU TO A SHEPARD AFTER HIS OWN HEART 


No comments:

Post a Comment