Friday, July 6, 2012




 Romans 7:23-24

(23) But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. (24) O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 

As Christian business professionals we all war with what is right and what is acceptable and what is convenience.  As Christian Business professionals the majority shouldn't always win, we should be set apart and make sure that the Majority if it is the case, is What God would do, if not then we should choose to be set apart for God  perfect will, for in His will you will find success and the Minority like yourself who chose to believe what is right making you among the majority of the successful People who would choose to trust God at HIS WORD!

father God in the name of Jesus please help us do what is right when it is easier to do what is wrong, please forgive us that has done what was wrong on to prove it would of been better doing what is right, We love you Lord Jesus Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment