Thursday, July 19, 2012


Ezekiel 36:25-27:


Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them

As Christian Business professionals we look for people to change us, but in all actuallity God knows waht it takes to sprinkle us clean...Some of the most painfulless sitautions bring us to our greatest revelation..Some of the most trying times ....are also the most revealing time,
experiencing counter Love.. causes us to chrerish real love and act in real love..the Love that makes you walk right, talk right , be right,  Love that makes you really consider the consequences of walking contrary to Love...and the emotional, pschological lost of loosing that connection between you and your LOVE..

Father God thank you for the woes in our lives, and thank you for being patient with us until we have come to the relization of what the responsibilites of Love is..Lord God thank you for the new mind, and the new heart that only you could have gave. We Love you, in Jesus name amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment