Saturday, July 14, 2012



Psa 34:18  The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psa 34:19  Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Psa 34:20  He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

As Christian business professionals a week after my Anniversary I get a call from an attorney stating my wife is filing for Divorce,
 So yes heart was broken, But I remember the affliction of not knowing the where about of my Wife or children The Lord delivered me out of that worry by miraculous revealing and having her cross my path

I remember missing having my children in my company and I have had them for over a month now by myself.

I remember in His scriptures Gen 2:23 when He gave EVe to Adam and adam stated this was bone of my bone flesh of my flesh,

Well I declare for me and whom ever is reading this devotional That God's Word states he keepeth all his bones not one of them is broken, and I am believing that my Rib /my marriage will not be broken. Maybe bruised but not broken.

Father God thank you for your Word in your scripture that comforts us beyond what is coming against us, We believe that our cry dont go unheard, and tears unseen. Thank you for being Our decision maker. In Jesus name We pray amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment