Friday, April 27, 2012



Pro 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pro 8:14
Counsel is mine, and sound knowledge: I am understanding; I have might.


As Christian Business  professionals alot of us say we fear God, but do we really fear God,  If God doesnt like pride, arrogance,  unbiblical, unGodly, anti-covenant council. Why would we choose to be comfortable with it.

People we need to seek God while He can be found, Dont trust your heart, your gutt, your feeling, other people feelings, because those will let you down, but
Do trust God's Holy Word, His Heavenly Direction

Pro 8:20
I walk in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
Pro 8:21
That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance, and that I may fill their treasuries.

THere is fruit when you fear God, outside of everybody judgmental opinion, so  get back on the path of righteousness so do fear or feel sorry for those who cant really help you, but Fear God who can do everything for you.

Father God, help us trust more of your Word for our lives, allow us to be aware of the substance of fruit that comes with following your plan for our lives. In Jesus name I Pray amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment