Wednesday, July 31, 2019

WHY REMINISCE AND IT NOT BE ABOUT HIS GLORY


Job 29:11  For the ear heard and blessed me. And the eye saw me and witnessed to me.
Job 29:12  For I delivered the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to help him.
Job 29:13  The blessing of the perishing came on me; and I caused the widow's heart to sing.
Job 29:14  I put on righteousness, and it clothed me; my judgment was like a robe and a diadem.
Job 29:15  I was eyes to the blind and feet to the lame.
Job 29:16  I was a father to the poor; and the cause which I did not know, I searched out.
Job 29:17  I broke the fangs of the wicked, and plucked the prey out of his teeth.



As Christian Business professionals if you going to reminisce 
WOULD IT BE ABOUT THE GOOD YOU DONE
SHOULDNT IT BE ABOUT THE LIVES THAT WAS EFFECTED POSITIVELY 
WONT IT BE ABOUT HOW THE COMMUNITY AND ITS IMPACT
WHY REMINISCE AND IT NOT BE ABOUT HIS GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment