Friday, July 19, 2019

EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE ALL HOPE IS LOST KNOW that my Redeemer lives


Job 19:9  He has stripped me of my glory, and has taken the crown from my head.
Job 19:10  He has broken me on every side, and I am gone, and He has uprooted my hope like a tree.

Job 19:14  My people have fallen away, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.

Job 19:17  My breath is hated by my wife, and I must beg to the sons of my mother's womb.

Job 19:25  For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall rise on the earth at the last;
Job 19:26  and even after they corrupt my skin, yet this: in my flesh I shall see God,
Job 19:27  whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not a stranger's; though my heart be exhausted in my bosom.


As Christian Business professionals we must KNOW
 that my Redeemer lives
TIMES BRING UNEXPECTED CHANGE BUT KNOW
 that my Redeemer lives
PEOPLE DO UNEXPECTED THINGS BUT KNOW
 that my Redeemer lives
CIRCUMSTANCES HAPPEN UNEXPECTANTLY BUT KNOW 
 that my Redeemer lives
EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE ALL HOPE IS LOST KNOW 
 that my Redeemer lives


No comments:

Post a Comment