Wednesday, July 17, 2019

fact THAT IT HURTS! YOU GOING TO CRY AND OVER TIME IT LEADS YOU TO HAVIN AND ATTITUDE


Job 17:8  Upright ones shall be amazed at this, and the innocent shall stir himself up against the ungodly.
Job 17:9  The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he who has clean hands adds strength.
Job 17:10  And now all of them, go back, and please come again; and I shall not find among you a wise man.
Job 17:11  My days are past, my purposes are broken off, the desires of my heart.
Job 17:12  They set night for day; the light is near in the face of darkness.
Job 17:13  If I wait for the grave as my home, I have made my bed in the darkness;
Job 17:14  I have said to corruption, You are my father; to the worm, My mother and my sister!
Job 17:15  And where then is my hope? And as for my hope, who shall see it?


As Christian Business professionalswe must understand that we all go through hard times
some of those times the very elect is dumfounded by how did you get out this
but it still dont take from the 
fact THAT IT HURTS!
YOU GOING TO CRY
AND OVER TIME IT LEADS YOU TO HAVIN AND ATTITUDE
DONT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE, CHANGE HOW YOU RESPOND TO
HUMAN DISCOMFORT TO GOD STIL BE THE GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment