Tuesday, January 21, 2020

TRUSTING GOD RATHER THAN DOUBTING GOD


Psa 77:10  And I said, This is my weakness, the years of the right hand of the Most High.
Psa 77:11  I will remember the works of Jehovah; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
Psa 77:12  I will also think on all Your work, and talk of Your doings.
Psa 77:13  Your way, O God, is in holiness; who is so great a God as our God?
Psa 77:14  You are the God who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the people.

Psa 77:15  You have with Your arm redeemed Your people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.

As Christian Business professionals Like David your Weakness could be
Taking for granted what He has already done
Remembering Gods kindness before
Having Gratitude with a Good attitude 
Complaining rather than Containing
Reassuring yourself rather than stressing yourself
TRUSTING GOD RATHER THAN DOUBTING GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment