Monday, January 27, 2020

SO WHAT WE NEEDED WAS ONLY TO OBEY


sa 81:5  This He ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when He went out over the land of Egypt; I heard a language I understood not.
Psa 81:6  I removed his shoulder from the burden; his hands were delivered from the pots.
Psa 81:7  You called in trouble, and I delivered you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
Psa 81:8  Hear, O My people, and I will testify to you; O Israel, if you will listen to Me,
Psa 81:9  there shall be no strange god in you; nor shall you worship any strange god.
Psa 81:10  I am Jehovah your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Psa 81:11  But My people would not listen to My voice, and Israel would have none of Me.
Psa 81:12  So I gave them up to the stubbornness of their own hearts; and they walked in their own conceits.
Psa 81:13  Oh that My people had listened to Me, and Israel had walked in My ways!
Psa 81:14  I would soon have humbled their enemies, and would have turned My hand against their foes.
Psa 81:15  The haters of Jehovah would have been found liars to Him, and their time would have lasted forever.

Psa 81:16  And He would have fed them also with the finest of the wheat; and with honey out of the rock I would have satisfied you.

As Christian Business professionals we must understand that 
we put the BUT 
When God says now I am about to do this thing
We are the one who resisted 
When God said finally its your turn
The reason why it is not Finally here
Is because you choose to stay over there 
MENTALLY
EMOTIONALLY
JUDGE-MENTALLY
PROVOKINGLY
WE HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED BUT WE FAILLED TO CONSIDER GOD IS ALL WE NEEDED
SO WHAT WE NEEDED WAS ONLY TO 
OBEY

No comments:

Post a Comment