Saturday, December 7, 2019

THEY SWEAR BY THEM SELVES BY THEIR MISCHIEFS BY THERE THOUGHTS BUT WE SWEAR BY YOU







wilderness of Judah. O God, You are my God; I will seek You earnestly; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You, as in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Psa 63:2  so I have seen You in the holy place, seeing Your power and Your glory.
Psa 63:3  Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You.
Psa 63:4  So I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.
Psa 63:5  My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips,
Psa 63:6  when I remember You on my bed and think of You in the night watches.
Psa 63:7  Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
Psa 63:8  My soul follows hard after You; Your right hand upholds me.
Psa 63:9  But those who seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the depths of the earth.
Psa 63:10  They shall fall by the sword; they shall be a serving for jackals.

Psa 63:11  But the king shall rejoice in God; everyone who swears by Him shall glory; but the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.

As Christian Business professionals Who Do you swear by
WHAT HAVE GOD BEEN TO YOU
WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YOU LATELY
WHO DO YOU SWEAR BY
THEY SWEAR BY THEM SELVES
BY THEIR MISCHIEFS
BY THERE THOUGHTS
BUT WE SWEAR
BY YOU






No comments:

Post a Comment