Friday, December 13, 2019

FOR WHEN YOU SEEK THE LORDS ADVICE YOU WILL GET RESOLUTION


Psa 69:3  I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
Psa 69:4  They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
Psa 69:5  O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
Psa 69:6  Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
Psa 69:7  Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
Psa 69:8  I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
Psa 69:9  For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
Psa 69:13  But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. 


As Christian Business professionals SOMETIMES WE GET TIRED OF 
CRYING 
MOANING
PLEADING
TIRED OF MAKING RIGHT WHAT WE DIDNT DO WRONG
REPLACING WHAT WE DIDNT BREAK
SO IN THAT DESPIRATION 
CALL ON GOD
PLEAD YOUR CAUSE
BESEECH THE LORD FOR AN ANSWER
FOR WHEN YOU SEEK THE LORDS ADVICE
YOU WILL GET RESOLUTION

No comments:

Post a Comment