Wednesday, October 9, 2019

DONT BE SHOCK IF YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE IN


I Will Bless the Lord
Psa 26:1  A Psalm of David. Judge me, O Jehovah; for I have walked in my truthfulness. I have trusted also in Jehovah; I shall not slide.
Psa 26:2  Examine me, O Jehovah, and prove me; purify my heart and my mind.
Psa 26:3  For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes; and I have walked in Your truth.
Psa 26:4  I have not sat with lying men, neither will I go in with hypocrites.
Psa 26:5  I have hated the congregation of evil-doers, and will not sit with the wicked.
Psa 26:6  I will wash my hands in innocency; so I will go around Your altar, O Jehovah,
Psa 26:7  so that I may cry out with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all Your wonderful works.
Psa 26:8  Jehovah, I have loved the dwelling place of Your house, and the place where Your honor dwells.
Psa 26:9  D o not take away my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men
Psa 26:10  in whose hands is a plot, and their right hand is full of a bribe.
Psa 26:11  But I will walk in my truthfulness; redeem me and be merciful to me.

Psa 26:12  My foot stands in an even place; in the congregations I will bless Jehovah


As Christian Business professionals we must understand 
Becareful of the circles people try to associate you with
Make sure you’re not and elite member
Becareful that their habits don’t become your habits 
IF YOU FIND YOUR SELF FAR FROM THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH
USING THE SAME EXCUSES. THEY ARE USING
DONT BE SHOCK IF YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES 
THEY ARE IN 

No comments:

Post a Comment