Tuesday, October 15, 2019

BUT WHEN GOD SAYS ENOUGH JOY COMES IN THE MORNING AND YOUR PROSPERITY WILL NOT BE MOVED!


Psa 30:1  A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the house of David. I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
Psa 30:2  O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psa 30:3  O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
Psa 30:4  Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Psa 30:5  For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Psa 30:6  And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.


As Christian Business professionals HE WILL STILL GET ON  YOU BUT WONT LET YOUR FOES REJOICE IN IT
EVEN WHEN ITS NOT THE LORDS CHASETISEMENT BUT YOUR OWN DOING
AS SOON AS YOU CANT  TAKE IT NO MORE, AND YOU CRY GOD
HE COMES DOWN AND RESCUE YOU
THANK GOD FOR HIS HOLINESS
TIME MAY TAKES ITS TOLL ON US BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE 
BUT WHEN GOD SAYS ENOUGH
JOY COMES IN THE MORNING
AND YOUR PROSPERITY WILL
 NOT BE MOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment