Wednesday, September 18, 2019

SO IT IS NOT YOUR SEASON FOR APPREHENSION


Psa 16:7  I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
Psa 16:8  I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Psa 16:9  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Psa 16:10  For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psa 16:11  Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore

As Christian Business professionals are Lives should resemble 
WHO HAS BLESSED US
WO HAS ASSURED US
WHO HAS KEPT US
WHO HAS PROVIDED FOR US
WHO HAS COUNSELED US
SO FOCUS ON GOD, AND RECOGNIZE HIS  PLACE IN YOUR LIFE
SO YOUR HEART CAN BE GLAD 
AND YOUR SOUL CAN REJOICE
THAT GOD WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN
SO IT IS NOT YOUR SEASON FOR APPREHENSION 

No comments:

Post a Comment