Friday, September 20, 2019

AND NOTHING IS WITHOLDED FROM THOSE WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN HIM


Psa 16:5  The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. 
Psa 16:6  The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. 
Psa 16:7  I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 
Psa 16:8  I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 
Psa 16:9  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. 
Psa 16:10  For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 
Psa 16:11  Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. 

As Christian Business profesionals we must understand that what you are lacking 
WILL BE FOUND IN CHRIST
what ever been left out
WILL BE RESTORED IN CHRIST 
what ever was not taught
WILL BE INSTRUCTED IN THE LORD
what ever was miscontrued will
WILL BE CORRECTED BY THE LORD
WE ARE SEEKING GODS PATH AN IN THE SEARCH WE ARE FINDING FULFILLMENT, AND NOTHING IS WITHOLDED FROM THOSE WHO PUT
THEIR TRUST IN HIM 

No comments:

Post a Comment