Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WHEN YOU CAN APPLY/REPLY THAT MYSELF SHOULD HAVE NEVER OVER STEPPED ITSELF


Job 42:1  And Job answered Jehovah and said,
Job 42:2  I know that You can do all, and not any purpose is withheld from You.
Job 42:3  Who is he who hides counsel without knowledge? Therefore I have spoken what I did not understand; things too wonderful for me; yea, I did not know.
Job 42:4  Hear, I beseech You, and I will speak; I will ask You, and You will cause me to know.
Job 42:5  I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; but now my eye has seen You.
Job 42:6  Therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Job 42:7  And it happened after Jehovah had spoken these words to Job, Jehovah said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against you and your two friends. For you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has.
Job 42:8  And now take to yourselves seven young bulls and seven rams, and go to My servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering. And My servant Job will pray for you. Surely I will lift up his face so as not to do with you according to your foolishness, in that you have not spoken of Me what is right, like My servant Job.
Job 42:9  And Eliphaz the Temanite, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite, went and did as Jehovah commanded them. Jehovah also accepted the face of Job.
Job 42:10  And Jehovah turned the captivity of Job when he prayed for his friends. Also Jehovah added to Job all that had been his, to double.


As Christian Business professionals we must understand
HOW DO WE GET THAT UNDERSTAND
HOW DO WE KNOW WE GOT THAT UNDERSTANDING
WHAT STATES WE UNDERSTOOD
WHEN YOU HAVE EXCEPTED 
WHAT GOD HAS ALLOWED TO TAKE PLACE
YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WERE WRONG
WHEN YOU CAN APPLY/REPLY
THAT MYSELF SHOULD HAVE NEVER OVER STEPPED ITSELF



No comments:

Post a Comment