Friday, August 2, 2019

HE KNOWS THAT YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSE YOU TO BE IN THE CONDITIONS YOU ARE IN NOW AND WHAT CONDITIONS IT WOULD TAKE TO GET YOU TO REPENT


Job 31:1  I made a covenant with my eyes; how then could I look upon a virgin?
Job 31:2  For what is the portion from God above? And what is the inheritance from the Almighty on high?
Job 31:3  Is not disaster to the perverse, and calamity to the workers of iniquity?

Job 31:4  Does He not see my ways, and count all my steps?

As Christian Business professionals we must understand that 
God see all and know all
He knows the process it took to get to what you did
He knows what portion you deserve for the Part you paid
HE KNOWS THAT YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSE YOU TO
BE IN THE CONDITIONS YOU ARE IN NOW
AND WHAT CONDITIONS IT WOULD TAKE TO GET YOU TO REPENT

No comments:

Post a Comment