Tuesday, September 12, 2017

REMEMBER GOD IS YOUR BUCKLER, SUSTAIN-ER LEVELER RESOLUTION HERO


Psa 40:8  I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart."
Psa 40:9  I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O LORD.
Psa 40:10  I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation.
Psa 40:11  As for you, O LORD, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!

As Christian business professionals we must realize 
WHEN YOU ARE FEELING OVERWHELMED
TELL YOURSELF WHO YOU ARE STANDING FOR 
WHEN YOU ARE FEELING THE PRESSURES OF LIFE
DECLARE TO YOURSELF I PREACH WHAT I BELIEVE
AND I BELIEVE GOD
WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE THIS COULD BE THE END OF YOUR 
REMEMBER GOD IS YOUR 
BUCKLER,
SUSTAIN-ER
LEVELER
RESOLUTION
HERO 

No comments:

Post a Comment