Saturday, September 2, 2017

I STILL HAVE FAITH IN GOD


Psa 31:14  But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."
Psa 31:15  My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!
Psa 31:16  Make your face shine on your servant; save me in your steadfast love!
Psa 31:17  O LORD, let me not be put to shame, for I call upon you; let the wicked be put to shame; let them go silently to Sheol.
Psa 31:18  Let the lying lips be mute, which speak insolently against the righteous in pride and contempt.


As Christian business professionals BUT I

OUR ENEMIES AND OURSELVES HAD TO REALIZE THERE ARE
SOME BUT I 
IN OUR LIVES
NO MATTER WHAT YOU GOING THROUGH 
BUT I 
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY TO YOU 
BUT I
NO MATTER WHAT THEY TRY TO DIAGNOSIS ABOUT YOU
BUT I
BUT I WHAT?
I STILL TRUST IN GOD
I STILL BELIEVE GOD
I STILL RELY ON GOD
I STILL LOVE GOD
I STILL HAVE FAITH
IN GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment