Monday, August 28, 2017

we must realize God going to punish them and those who are in agreement with their actions,


Psa 28:3  Do not drag me away with wicked people, with troublemakers who speak of peace with their neighbors but have evil in their hearts.
Psa 28:6  Thank the LORD! He has heard my prayer for mercy! 
Psa 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield. My heart trusted him, so I received help. My heart is triumphant; I give thanks to him with my song.
Psa 28:8  The LORD is the strength of his people and a fortress for the victory of his Messiah.
Psa 28:9  Save your people, and bless those who belong to you. Be their shepherd, and carry them forever.

As Christian business professionals we must realize we must set ourselves apart from what the destructive and counterproductive people are doing, we can't be common with them and devoted to God, we must realize God going to punish them and those who are in agreement with their actions,
so when you pray you must mentally, emotionally, and physically let God know that you are not in
agreement with people character and total disregard for kingdom principles .

No comments:

Post a Comment