Thursday, August 3, 2017

choose to be glad!


Php 4:2  Euodia and Syntyche, you belong to the Lord, so I beg you to stop arguing with each other.
Php 4:3  And, my true partner, I ask you to help them. These women have worked together with me and with Clement and with the others in spreading the good news. Their names are now written in the book of life.
Php 4:4  Always be glad because of the Lord! I will say it again: Be glad. 
Php 4:5  Always be gentle with others. The Lord will soon be here.


As Christian business professionals we all have or have been the Euodia and Syntyche's , but we must realize we must choose to be glad about life for ourselves and with each others, we all seemed to be dedicated to the faith but we must also be dedicated to be hospitable to each other so others wont look down on why you chose to be believe based on how you interact with those around you. 

choose to be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment