Monday, July 31, 2017

TO HELP THE BODY OF CHRIST DO YOU LOVE GOD???


Joh 21:7  Jesus' favorite disciple told Peter, "It's the Lord!" When Simon heard that it was the Lord, he put on the clothes that he had taken off while he was working. Then he jumped into the water.
Joh 21:15  When Jesus and his disciples had finished eating, he asked, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than the others do?" Simon Peter answered, "Yes, Lord, you know I do!" "Then feed my lambs," Jesus said.
Joh 21:16  Jesus asked a second time, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter answered, "Yes, Lord, you know I love you!" "Then take care of my sheep," Jesus told him.
Joh 21:17  Jesus asked a third time, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus had asked him three times if he loved him. So he told Jesus, "Lord, you know everything. You know I love you." Jesus replied, "Feed my sheep.


As Christian business professionals many of us have been on sabbatical to long 
but recently you have felt the power of God Move, yeah we try to hide our God natural talents, and abilities , but because of our humanness and our fall from faith we perceive we dont wont the GOd in others to see us like this, but we must realize if we love God we need to join 
in the fight
in the walk
IN THE FAITH

WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE FAITH
WHAT ARE YOUR ABILITIES
YOU CAN DO 
TO HELP 
THE 
BODY OF CHRIST
DO YOU LOVE 
GOD???

No comments:

Post a Comment