Saturday, July 15, 2017

BY REFUSING GODS ORDAINED PEOPLE WE ARE REFUSING HIM DONT GET THIS CONFUSED


Amo 7:5  Then I said, O Lord Jehovah, I pray You, cease. How can Jacob stand? For he is small.
Amo 7:14  Then Amos answered and said to Amaziah: I was no prophet, nor was I a prophet's son. But I was a herdsman and a gatherer from sycamore trees.
Amo 7:15  And Jehovah took me from behind the flock, and Jehovah said to me, Go, prophesy to My people Israel.
Amo 7:16  Now then hear the Word of Jehovah. You say, Do not prophesy against Israel, and do not drop words against the house of Isaac.

As Christian business professionals we must appreciate that God is in control, of whom He sends to comfort us, whom he sends to warn us, and whom he sends to bless us,
ALSO MUST REALIZE BY REFUSING GODS ORDAINED PEOPLE WE ARE REFUSING HIM
DONT GET THIS CONFUSED

No comments:

Post a Comment