Wednesday, May 31, 2017

IF GOD IS FED UP..IT MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME 4U ..TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT


Jer 15:16  Your Words were found, and I ate them; and Your Word was to me the joy and gladness of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O Jehovah, the God of Hosts.
Jer 15:17  I did not sit in the circle of mockers, nor rejoice; I sat alone because of Your hand; for You have filled me with indignation.
Jer 15:18  Why has my pain been without end, and why is my wound incurable, refusing to be healed? You surely are to me like a deceitful brook, waters that cannot be trusted.
Jer 15:19  Therefore so says Jehovah, If you turn back, then I will bring you again; you shall stand before Me. And if you take the precious from the worthless, you shall be as My mouth. Let them turn back to you, but do not return to them.
Jer 15:20  And I will make you to this people a fortified wall of bronze; and they shall fight against you, but they shall not overcome you; for I am with you to save you and to deliver you, says Jehovah.

As Christian business professionals when you are going through with the fam, then it might be a good time to tell yourself and God you are not down with this, but also like in these last two chapters, GOD GOT FED UP
when God  appears to be fed up
it a good time to separate yourself from those who dont recognize his anger
if they dont recognize he is fed up with the wishwashyness 
IT MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
IF GOD AINT HEARING YOU REPENT FOR THEM
THEN REPENT FOR YOU
AND GET BEHIND THE VAIL, BEHIND HIS FORTIFIED WALL
MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PRACTICING THEIR DECIET AND
THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING ENTERTAIN BY THEIR MALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment