Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST WILL REFINE THEM


1Co 6:11  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Isa 6:5  Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 
Isa 6:7  And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. 

As Christian professionals we must realize it is the presence and the recognition of God that sets people free,  our recognition of their past lifestyles or even present doesn't set them free, but by us continually bring the presence, and being part of the presence they share is what will turn a sinful lifestyle to a God center lifestyle,

Please dont bind people with vain words, and opinions but bind them in Love, and God's love will change 
there lifestyle, aspect, opinion, World view, habits. 

THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST WILL REFINE THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment