Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SOME OF OUR TIMES OF WANT, WERE CONDITIONING TO LEARNING HOW TO BELIEVE


Php 4:11  Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

As Christian business professionals, 
CONTENT
Not as the World sees it as, not going to get no better.
CONTENT
not as non believers, this is as good as it get
CONTENT
not even as pessimistic believers, my best days was when

but

CONTENT
that All my help is in the Lord
CONTENT
that you understand that theres is no want to those who are in Christ Jesus
CONTENT
because you have experienced, that you can endure, (do) all things
through CHrist who strengths you.

SOME OF OUR TIMES OF WANT, WERE CONDITIONING TO LEARNING HOW TO BELIEVE TO ASK. SOME OF THOSE DAYS WERE DAYS OF PREPARATION, SO THAT WE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WANT FOR NOTHING, BECAUSE WE LEARNED HOW 
TO PRAY TO GOD,TRUSTINGLY, BELIEVING OUR SAVIOR
FOR EVERYTHING!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment