Wednesday, March 20, 2024

WE FEEL THAT THE LORD WILL MAKE AWAY SOME HOW




 



Jer 20:7  LORD, you have deceived me, and I was deceived. You are stronger than I am, and you have overpowered me. Everyone makes fun of me; they laugh at me all day long. 

Jer 20:8  Whenever I speak, I have to cry out and shout, "Violence! Destruction!" LORD, I am ridiculed and scorned all the time because I proclaim your message. 

Jer 20:9  But when I say, "I will forget the LORD and no longer speak in his name," then your message is like a fire burning deep within me. I try my best to hold it in, but can no longer keep it back. 

Jer 20:10  I hear everybody whispering, "Terror is everywhere! So let's report him to the authorities!" Even my close friends wait for my downfall. "Perhaps he can be tricked," they say; "then we can catch him and get revenge." 

Jer 20:11  But you, LORD, are on my side, strong and mighty, and those who persecute me will fail. They will be disgraced forever, because they cannot succeed. Their disgrace will never be forgotten. 

Jer 20:12  But, Almighty LORD, you test people justly; you know what is in their hearts and minds. So let me see you take revenge on my enemies, for I have placed my cause in your hands. 

Jer 20:13  Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD! He rescues the oppressed from the power of evil people. 


As Christian Business professionals we feel that serving God shouldnt be the HARD,

WE FEEL, SHARING GOD SHOULDNT GET US IN TROUBLE

WE FEEL, KNOWNING GOD SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH

BUT WE ALSO FEEL

WE FEEL LIKE GIVING US OR THE POWER HITS US SO HARD AND SAYS HOLD

WE FEELPROTECTED BY GOD BUT LONELY FROM THE PEOPLE

WE FEEL THAT THE LORD WILL MAKE

AWAY SOME HOW

No comments:

Post a Comment