Tuesday, February 13, 2024

GOD IS CHANGING THE SCRIPT AND IT IS BENEFITING THOSE WHO HUMBLY RESPECT AND HONOR HIM

 


Eze 12:25  For I, Jehovah, will speak, and the Word that I shall speak shall be done. It shall no more be delayed; for in your days, O rebellious house, I will say the Word and will do it, says the Lord Jehovah. 

Eze 12:26  And the Word of Jehovah came to me, saying, 

Eze 12:27  Son of man, behold, the house of Israel says, The vision that he sees is for many days to come, and he prophesies of the times that are far off. 

Eze 12:28  Therefore say to them, So says the Lord Jehovah: There shall none of My Words be delayed any more, but the Word which I have spoken shall be done, says the Lord Jehovah


As Christian Business professionals THE LORD IS SAYING 

IN THIS SEASON NO MORE DELAYS

IN THIS LIFETIME HE IS GOING TO USE YOU

IN THIS YEAR HE IS BRINGING IT TO PASS

GOD IS CHANGING THE SCRIPT AND IT IS BENEFITING THOSE WHO 

HUMBLY RESPECT AND HONOR HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment