Tuesday, June 13, 2023

when our life started to act up we can see that alot of this started with OUR DECISION TO COMPROMISE

 





Neh 13:2  because they did not meet the sons of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them so that he should curse them. But our God turned the curse into a blessing. 
Neh 13:3  And it happened when they had heard the Law, they separated all the mixed multitude from Israel. 
 
Neh 13:7  And I came to Jerusalem, and understood the evil which Eliashib did for Tobiah in preparing him a room in the courts of the house of God. 
Neh 13:8  And it grieved me very much. And I threw all the household stuff of Tobiah out of the room. 
Neh 13:9  Then I commanded, and they purified the rooms. And I brought there again the vessels of the house of God, with the food offering and the frankincense. 
Neh 13:10  And I saw that the portions of the Levites had not been given to them; for the Levites and the singers, who did the work, had fled each one to his field. 
 
Neh 13:14  Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and do not wipe out my good deeds which I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices of it. 
 
Neh 13:17  And I contended with the nobles of Judah and said to them, What evil thing is this that you do, and defile the Sabbath day? 
Neh 13:18  Did not your fathers do this, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us and upon this city? Yet you bring more wrath upon Israel by defiling the Sabbath. 
Neh 13:19  And it happened when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the Sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and commanded that they should not be opened until after the Sabbath. And I set some of my servants at the gates, so that there should be no burden brought in on the Sabbath day. 
Neh 13:20  And the merchants and sellers of all kinds of goods stayed the night outside Jerusalem once or twice. 
Neh 13:21  And I testified against them, and said to them, Why do you stay around the wall? If you do so again, I will lay hands on you. From that time on they did not come on the Sabbath. 
Neh 13:22  And I commanded the Levites that they should cleanse themselves, and that they should come and keep the gates, to sanctify the Sabbath day. Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of Your mercy. 
 
Neh 13:27  Shall we then listen to you, to do all this great evil, to sin against our God in living with foreign women? 
Neh 13:28  And one of the sons of Joiada, the son of Eliashib the high priest, was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite; and I chased him from me. 
Neh 13:29  Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood and of the Levites. 
  

As Christian Business professionals, we Got to RE-teach our Children and there associates Respect 
we got to remind them why we set aside  at least one day for Godly, observation and REST
We may have to say if your not at church with me your not at HOME ALONE
we as Christian business professionals got to get back on track, 
we Got to stand for something
IF THEY TOTALLY UPPOSE OUR BELIEF SYSTEM
WE CANT ALLOWED THEM IN OURSELVES 
TO REPLACE OUR BELIEFS SYSTEM WITH THEIRS
If we look back to when society crumbled 
when our life started to act up 
we can see that alot of this started with
OUR DECISION TO COMPROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment