Friday, July 1, 2022

JEHOVAH WILL SOOTH THE PAIN OF THAT SEPARATION, DIVORCE, BREAK UP MIS UNDERSTANDING JEHOVAH REIGNS!



 24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.


As Christian Business professionals we must understand, THEY MAY CALL IT KARMA

BUT HIS NAME IS JEHOVAH    

JEHOVAH RECOMPENSES

JEHOVAH SHOWS MERCY TO THE MERCIFUL

JEHOVAH SHOWS HIMSELF UPRIGHT TO THEM WHOM IS UPRIGHT 

FAIR TO THEM THATS FAIR

JEHOVAH WILL SAVE THE AFFLICTED, BUT WILL  DISAPPOINT THE CONCEITED

JEHOVAH GOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF THAT DARK PLACE

JEHOVAH WILL SOOTH THE PAIN OF THAT SEPARATION, DIVORCE, BREAK UP

MIS UNDERSTANDING 

JEHOVAH REIGNS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment