Tuesday, April 26, 2022

I’m not stepping back because God got me

 



Joh 18:2  And Judas who betrayed Him also knew the place. For Jesus oftentimes went there with His disciples.

Joh 18:3  Then Judas, having received a band and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.

Joh 18:4  Then Jesus, knowing all things that were coming upon Him, went out and said to them, Whom do you seek?

Joh 18:5  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus said to them, I AM! And Judas who betrayed Him also stood with them.

Joh 18:6  Then as soon as He had said to them, I AM, they went backward and fell to the ground



As Christian business professionals the word of God says the things I do you shall do also Jesus discerned  that they were coming but also discern that Judas  would betray  him 
So next time you walk up to a betrayal let them know 
I’ll discern that but God got me 
I felt that but my God got me 
I sort of knew that but God got me
I’m not stepping back because God got  me

No comments:

Post a Comment