Tuesday, September 7, 2021

do we want what brought us this far to remain the portion that overflowing in our lives that allow us to be blessed in any situation





Psa 11:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

Psa 11:2  For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

Psa 11:3  If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Psa 11:4  The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Psa 11:5  The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psa 11:6  Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Psa 11:7  For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.


As Christian business professionals we must understand a lot of us have similar mountains me my mountain is prayer so when I’m under attack and I say God got me that is my mountain so if I’m not allowed to pray what can I and shall I do sometimes in life we get put in strange situation just to see if we’re still going to call on GOD, good times and bad times poor and rich are we still going to call on God will we allow time shifts to shift our love to God and become WICKED Do we trust God’s word and what he say he would do if we become wicked or become like the wicked do we want that to be the portion of our cup or do we want what brought us this far to remain the portion that overflowing in our lives that allow us to be blessed in any situation

No comments:

Post a Comment