Thursday, March 11, 2021

WHEN WE CRY TO GOD, EVEN THOUGH WE DONT HEAR HIM HE HEARS US



 Psa 3:1  A Psalm of David, when he fled from his son Absalom. O Lord, how my foes have increased! Many are the ones who rise up against me. 

Psa 3:2  Many are saying of my soul, There is no deliverance for him in God. Selah. 

Psa 3:3  But You, O Jehovah, are a shield for me; my glory, the One who lifts up my head. 

Psa 3:4  I cried to Jehovah with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah. 

Psa 3:5  I laid down and slept. I awoke, for Jehovah kept me. 

Psa 3:6  I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set against me all around. 

Psa 3:7  Arise, O Jehovah; save me, O my God; for You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone. You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. 

Psa 3:8  Salvation belongs to Jehovah. Your blessing is on Your people. Selah. 


As Christian Business professionals we msut understand

OUR ENEMIES ARE NOT GREATER THAN OUR GOD

OUR ENEMIES DOESNT OUT NUMBER OUR GOD

WHEN WE CRY TO GOD, EVEN THOUGH WE DONT HEAR HIM HE HEARS US

WE MUST PULL FROM PAST VICTORIES CALLING ON GOD

SO WE CAN CONTINUALLY PULL ON CURRENT UPRISES 

AND COUNT OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment