Tuesday, June 2, 2020

TRYING TO HANDLE THIS THE RIGHT WAY


Psa 131:1  A Song of degrees; of David. O Jehovah, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes lofty; nor have I walked in great things, nor in things too wondrous for me.
Psa 131:2  Surely I have behaved and have quieted my soul, as one weaned by its mother; my soul on me is like one weaned.

Psa 131:3  Let Israel hope in Jehovah from this moment and forever


As Christian Business professionals sometimes we have to lay it out,
Lord Do I deserve all this
Was I that bad in the past that this is my recompense
Is that the type of Child I was that Mines treat me like this
GOD I AM TRYING TO KEEP MY COOL
TRYIN TO HOLD MY PEACE
TRYING TO HANDLE THIS THE RIGHT WAY
SO GOD MY HOPE IS IN YOU
PLEASE QUIET THIS THING
HANDLE THIS THING
SOLVE THIS THING
GIVE ME PEACE ABOUT THIS THING

No comments:

Post a Comment