Friday, April 12, 2019

WHAT IT IS , IS WHAT IT IS, GOD WILL NOT REPENT GET RIGHT NOW!


Eze 24:12  She hath wearied herself with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum shall be in the fire.
Eze 24:13  In thy filthiness is lewdness: because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee.
Eze 24:14  I the LORD have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent; according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, shall they judge thee, saith the Lord GOD.

As Christian Business professionals we must understand
GOD IS GETTING TIRED OF US WORRYING OURSELVES ABOUT OUR CREATIVE LIES
GOD ID GETTING TIRED OF US BELIEVING OUR OWN FABRICATION
GOD IS GETTING TIRED OF BAILING US OUT FOR US TO DIVE RIGHT BACK IN
WERE GOING TO REALIZE GOD DIDNT DO THIS TO US UNINTENTIONALLY
WE BROUGHT THIS ON OURSELVES

WHAT IT IS , IS WHAT IT IS, GOD WILL NOT REPENT
GET RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment