Wednesday, April 25, 2018

PEOPLE IF GOD WONT, CANT, OR IS DENIED FROM BLESSING IT IT WONT PROSPER


Hos 2:4  And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms. 
Hos 2:5  For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink. 


As Christian Business professionals we must understand God is getting fed up 
THE REASON THE THINGS YOU  ADMIRE TO DO AND HAVE 
IS NOT WORKING IS GOD IS NOT BLESSING IT
THE REASON WHY YOUR CREATIVITY IS NOT FUNDING YOUR FUTURE 
IS BECAUSE IS GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH HOW YOU ARE TREATING HIM
PEOPLE YOU HAVE PLAINLY STATED TO GOD
THAT YOUR AMBITION SUPERCEDED WAIT
REPLACES HIS ABILITY TO PROVIDE
HENCEFORTH MAKING YOUR AMBITIONS
A GOD, AND WHAT EVER IS PRODUCE FROM IT YOUR CHILDREN

PEOPLE IF GOD WONT, CANT, OR IS DENIED FROM BLESSING IT

IT WONT PROSPER

No comments:

Post a Comment