Friday, March 23, 2018

.Thank you Lord, for your enduring mercy!


Hos 11:8  How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.
Hos 11:9  I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.
Hos 11:10  They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
Hos 11:11  They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.
Hos 11:12  Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit: but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is faithful with the saints.


As Christian business professionals even though some of us is taking longer than neccessary God is still patiently making provision for us to come right. BUT what is so heartly painful that Rather than the Lord treating us like we are trying Him and each other, he Is holding back the flood even though we refuse to get out the way l GOD Loves us this BaD, God please forgive us for our delays we love you back, Help us get back on track ...Thank you Lord, for your enduring mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment