Monday, January 8, 2018

today I had read PROVERBS, then my wife had showed me her scripture AMOS


Pro 8:13  The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Amo 5:14  Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.
Amo 5:15  Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Pro 8:34  Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
Pro 8:35  For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.


As Christian business professionals How do you really feel about the way, well today I had read PROVERBS, then my wife had showed me her scripture AMOS 5, so prophetically if you want to run the race more aggressively then take heed, you must align your natural and supernatural taste with God appetite, HATE EVIL NO MATTER WHERE IT LIES, EVEN IF IT IS IN YOURSELF, YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR IDENTITY IF IT DOES NOT IDENTIFY WITH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST BY NOT DOING SO IT WILL CONTINUE TO COST YOU EVERYTHING, OR IF YOU DO IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO OBTAIN EVERYTHING, GOD HIM SELF WILL PLACE YOU IN THAT POSITION WHEN YOUR LEADERS STATE THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY WOULD CHOOSE YOU.

THIS IS THE BEST YEAR TO FIND MORE OF JESUS.....WANT MORE OF CHRIST NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment