Wednesday, November 15, 2017

God comprehend YOUR THOUGHTS YOUR IDEAS YOUR PLOTS YOUR LUST


Eze 11:2  Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city:
Eze 11:4  Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man.
Eze 11:5  And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.

Eze 11:19  And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 


As Christian business professionals we must realize 

God can see
God Knows
God Understand
God comprehend

YOUR THOUGHTS
YOUR IDEAS
YOUR PLOTS
YOUR LUST

AND CAN SPEAK TO AN INDIVIDUAL WORD FOR WORD
STRAIGHTEN UP
WHAT YOU ARE THINKING
ANY INDIVIDUAL

No comments:

Post a Comment