Thursday, April 20, 2017

who is working behind your prayers but the Lord!


Joh 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.


As Christian business professionals we must realize that we are not speaking of ourselves but we are suppose to be representing Him when we speak, but also prophesy. When we pray we must also realize we are not praying of ourselves but unto someone other than ourselves and that the ability  to redeem the prayer is not within our inability but in the ability to the entity GOd Himself to complete what we are praying for. Being that Jesus who we are praying in the name of, He is answering our prayers in the power of God whom gave Jesus authority...

so again who is working behind your prayers but the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment