Wednesday, January 4, 2017

sometimes in our gifting/SERVICES some entities will



Psa 3:2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
Psa 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Psa 3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.


As Christian business professionals

sometimes in our gifting/SERVICES
some entities will AB-USE our anointing,
then REF-USE our gifting

then ACC-USE our integrity,

BUT FOOLISHLY YOU REMAIN steadfast BECA-USE atleast you are being USE-D

SO IF THIS IS WHERE YOU WORK, WHERE YOU LIVE, OR WHERE YOU FELLOWSHIP, ASK GOD FOR CLARITY,



AND REMEMBER THE WORD STATES proverbs 3:6 IN ALL OF YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment