Tuesday, May 17, 2016

TRY BELIEVING , & WALKING WHAT YOU QUOTE!


1Jn 2:4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5  But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6  He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.



As Christian business professionals, to say you know GOD, 
Like I say I love my wife, but cant say i love you
Like you are the best runner, but cant complete a 1/4 mile
SO BEFORE YOU AND I CAN 
SAY WE ARE BELIEVERS
BUT WE ARE AT OUR LAST STRAW 
WITH OUR SPOUSES
BUT AGAIN BELIEVER
BEFORE WE CAN QUOTE I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST
TRY PAMPERING THAT SPOUSE UNCONDITIONALLY
TRY BUYING AN OUTFIT FOR YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR KIDS
SIMULTANEOUSLY
WITH OUT EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN

TRY BELIEVING , & WALKING  WHAT YOU QUOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment