Thursday, April 21, 2016

REMEMBER PRIDE DIDNT GET YOU THE SEAT WITH HIS GRACE...HUMILITY DID!


2 Corinthians 12:9New International Version (NIV)

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

As Christian business professionals. what we feel disqualifies us, is our qualification to be used on the Spiritual realm, 
like going out to eat at the most expensive restaurant, based on your income you may not quantify to pay the deposit on the food, less alone the cost of the dinner,
but the entity that is at your dinner table  Grace's Master Card, has agreed to pay the cost for whom ever is willing to sit with The Lord @ His Table. 

REMEMBER PRIDE DIDNT GET YOU THE SEAT WITH HIS GRACE...HUMILITY DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment