Friday, February 27, 2015

MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD GIVE, OR GIVE BACK YOUR HEART TO GOD! YOUR BLESSINGS ARE WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE


Pro 11:28  He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

As Christian business professionals,
your money 
dont make you righteous
your education 
dont make you righteous
your demeanor 
dont make you righteous
your intelect 
dont make you righteous

BUT RIGHTEOUS STARTS IN THE HEART! DO YOU HAVE A HEART FOR GOD?
THEN ASK GOD TO COMEIN TO YOUR HEART
ASK GOD TO REMOVE YOUR OLD HEART
Eze 36:26  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 
Eze 36:27  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 

MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD GIVE, OR GIVE BACK YOUR HEART TO GOD! YOUR BLESSINGS ARE WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE

No comments:

Post a Comment