Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SOMETIMES READING,STUDYING, PONDERING, WITH A STUDY MATE SHOW YOU THINGS YOU MAY OF OVERLOOKED!


2Pe 1:5  And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2Pe 1:10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:


As Christian business professionals, sometimes we fail not because we dont have the equation, but because we dont look at the full formula in figuring, or equating, to get to the proper, or correct answer!

mister, minister, what do you mean.....read 6-9 on your own and revelation will hit you, as it has hit me.

PART OF THE EQUATION DONT SOLVE NOTHING BUT PART OF THE PROBLEM, WHICH IN THE END GIVES US THE CORRECT ANSWER!

SO NOW THAT I AM A CHRISTIAN AM I STILL STRUGGLING
READ THE WHOLE EQUATION
SO NOW THAT I AM SAVE WHY AM I STILL MEAN 2 PEOPLE
READ THE WHOLE EQUATION
SO NOW  THAT I READ THE BIBLE THAT I STILL HAVE HABITS THAT HARD 2 BREAK

SOMETIMES READING,STUDYING, PONDERING, 
WITH A STUDY MATE

SHOW YOU THINGS YOU MAY  OF OVERLOOKED!



No comments:

Post a Comment