Monday, December 2, 2013

WE SURVIVED TO TELL HOW AND WHY WE SHOULD SERVE JESUS WHOLE HEARTILY



Eze 12:2  "Son of man, you live among people who refuse to obey me. They have eyes to see what I have done for them, but they don't see those things. They have ears to hear what I told them to do, but they don't hear my commands, because they are a rebellious people.

Eze 12:16  "But I will let a few of the people live. They will not die from the disease, hunger, and war. I will let them live so that they can tell other people about the terrible things they did against me. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

As Christian business professionals, because the disobedience of our examples and late examples, we suffer some conditions that were not favorable,
 SO FOR THOSE OF YOU AND I 
THAT SURVIVED 
THE INFIDELITY
THAT SURVIVED
THE DIVORCE
THAT SURVIVED
THE PARENTAL DRUG,ABUSE
THAT SURVIVED
THE SEXUAL ABUSE
THAT SURVIVED
THAT SEPARATION
THAT SURVIVED
THAT CHURCH SPLIT
THAT SURVIVED
BREAK DOWN, BREAK UP, 

WHERE HERE TO TELL 
HOW AND WHY
WE SHOULD SERVE 
JESUS WHOLE HEARTILY

WHY HOLINESS IS THE BETTER WAY, SAFEST WAY, GOD'S WAY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment