Thursday, May 23, 2013

SOME OF THESE DBA...APOSTLES, PROPHETS, PASTORS, MINISTERS, BISHOPS, TEACHERS NEED TO GET SOME SINCE


JOB
13 “But he stands alone, and who can oppose him?
    He does whatever he pleases.
14 He carries out his decree against me,
    and many such plans he still has in store.
15 That is why I am terrified before him;
    when I think of all this, I fear him.
16 God has made my heart faint;
    the Almighty has terrified me.

As Christian business professionals
When you think about the Lord, 
IN OPPOSITION
IN A DISCIPLINARY FACTION
IN BUCKING UP TO DADDY

Are you really thinking! DONT YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE 
ALL HUNG ON DADDY'S ARM 
AND HE PICKED US ALL UP
WELL OUR GOD IS GREATER
DONT YOU REMEMBER HOW HE PUSHED THE CAR TO SAFETY 
WITH ALL OF US IN IT, INCLUDING MAMA
WELL OUR GOD IS GREATER

SOME OF THESE DBA...APOSTLES, PROPHETS, PASTORS, MINISTERS, BISHOPS, TEACHERS
NEED TO GET SOME SINCE 
AND GET BACK ON THE ALTER AN HUMBLE YOURSELVES
FOR GOD IS 
WATCHING
YOU...
CONCERNING HIS PEOPLE, 

No comments:

Post a Comment