Monday, April 22, 2013

PEOPLE TRUSTINGLY COME TO HEAR FROM GOD THROUGH YOU NOT THE DESIRE & INCENTIVE OF YOUR FLESH!


Num 23:8  How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?
Num 22:38  Balaam replied, "Well, I've come to you now. But I can't say whatever I want to. I can only say what God tells me to say."
Num 23:19  God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Num 23:20  Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.

As Christian business professionals
WHO ARE WE SENT OF
AND WHO ARE WE TO SIDE WITH
NO MATTER THE CLOUT IT COMES WITH
IF GOD IS AGAINST IT 
THEN YOU SHOULD BE 
AGAINST IT

WOMEN AND MEN OF THE CLOTH
PEOPLE TRUSTINGLY COME
TO HEAR FROM 
GOD THROUGH YOU

NOT THE DESIRE & INCENTIVE OF YOUR FLESH!

GOD OPINION OF THE MATTER HASN'T CHANGED
YOURS SHOULDN'T EITHER

No comments:

Post a Comment