Thursday, February 21, 2013

WHAT EVER GOD IS DOING WITH YOU OR THEM IS GOD'S PREROGATIVE



Joh 21:21  Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? KJV
Joh 21:22  Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. KJV


Joh 21:21  When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, "Lord, what about this man?" ESV
Joh 21:22  Jesus said to him, "If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow me!"

As Christian Business professionals, What GOd is doing in the life of the others saints,
should not 
distract you from
discourage you from 
delay you from 
DOING THE WORK HE HAS LAID  IN FRONT OF YOU

WALK IN YOUR OWN PURPOSE AND OWN DESTINY
STOP GETTING HUNG UP WITH WHAT GOD
IS DOING WITH THE
NEXT SAINT

WHAT EVER GOD IS DOING WITH YOU OR THEM 
IS GOD'S PREROGATIVE 


No comments:

Post a Comment